- Promoting of your hockey talents.
- Assisting in your development as a player and as an individual including physical conditioning, skill development and educational upgrading.
- Negotiating your professional hockey contract, ensuring you receive fair market value for your services.
- Protecting your rights under your contract within the parameters of the Collective Bargaining Agreement and the N.H.L. rules.
- Your representative in dealing with Management.
- Voicing concerns or comments you want presented to management.
- Management of professionals for related services such as legal, accounting and tax, financial and estate planning, investments, insurance and occupational post career security.
- Assisting you in earning additional income from endorsements, appearances, commercials and hockey card contracts.
- Screening of requests for appearances.
- Providing you with ongoing advice on your options and how you can best reach your goals.
- Assisting with insurance, legal and accounting.
We act as family advisors for players and their families wherein we help the family navigate through student athlete opportunities in the NCAA. We have assisted families with their selection both from a hockey and educational stand point.
Some of out team including Thane Campbell have been student athletes and are well suited to advise you on this path to a professional hockey career.